And here’s a challenge for you: fuck, marry, kill — Jillian, Bob, Dolvett. Tweet or email me your responses! I have to ponder that one for a while. What’s difficult is that Bob would make a really great husband and, like, bring you grapefruit in bed in the mornings. I still might kill him, though.
- Potes, who can be reached via Twitter @traciepotes or by email at email@example.com for your answers, The Biggest Loser 13-13 “Season 13, Episode 13” Weecap
Chris admits that the folks on the Black Team are scared out of their minds. But they get to be so close to Dolvett’s amazing abs! I feel like they must have some sort of miracle healing properties, like the vortexes in Sedona. You just stand directly facing him and feel a tingling vibration throughout your body, and then your psoriasis is cleared up or whatever.
- Potes, The Biggest Loser 13-10 “Season 13, Episode 10” Weecap
Sami asks if Kimmy hunts and kills the deer herself. It turns out that she’s hit TWELVE DEER with her car. I’m sorry, but she’s a serial killer. A deer-ial killer. In the forest she’s simply known as “Dexter.”
- Potes, The Biggest Loser 13-8 “Season 13, Episode 8” Weecap
We cut to the house, where Dolvett and Brooklyn are wearing little frying pan hats. She then stabs him in the head with a little spatula. And then he bench presses her! Hahahahahah. Oh, it is truly the best. I want Dolvett to babysit me. Is that hot or just weird?
- Potes, The Biggest Loser 13-7 “Season 13, Episode 7” Weecap
Dolvett took a leadership role in setting his team’s menu, because he’s a bit of a control freak like that. As if Dolvett isn’t already your fantasy boyfriend, he tells us that he’s been cooking since he was five and learned everything he knows from his mom. SWOON! I bet he gives excellent backrubs, too.
- Potes, The Biggest Loser 12-8 “Season 12, Episode 8” Weecap
Then Dolvett tells Bonnie that he’d like her to write her late husband a letter. Bonnie looks so shocked that I think she momentarily believes that Dolvett can access a postal service with overnight delivery to the afterlife.
- Potes, The Biggest Loser 12-7 “Season 17, Episode 7” Weecap