- Nick singing “Groove Is in the Heart” in the shower.
- Schmidt’s shower diaper and Jess’ reluctantly helping him scratch and itch: “This is friendship. Pure, unadulterated friendship.”
- Schmidt on his non-working penis: “I know what you’ve been thinking, and the answer is yes, I have been able to reach completion with some very precise and vigorous nipple play.”
- Nick’s brand being “gypsy alcoholic handyman.”
Read more: New Girl: Roommate Do’s and Don’ts of the Week
It’s also the 200th episode! And for this momentous occasion, Fox decided to honor their best summertime series in forever by forcing it to accommodate one of its sitcom stars who has no more dance experience than the final second and a half of an iPhone Siri commercial on its judging panel. Welcome, Zooey Deschanel!
- Joe R, So You Think You Can Dance 9-6 “Meet the Top 20” Weecap
The Theme Song
“Hey girl… whatcha doing?” It may seem simple, but it’s insanely catchy. While most TV shows now tend to skip theme songs, or just use a quick instrumental, this one has given us a vibrant little tune that we find ourselves humming at the oddest times… “Who’s that girl? It’s Jess!”
Read more: New Girl: The Best Things About Season 1
Jess, New Girl
Quirk: Total dork who has no idea how beautiful she is, enjoys Lord of the Rings and making up songs about herself.
Lost Person Finding the Light in Her: He’s yet to be seen (or, more likely, his feelings are yet to bud), but trust us, it’s only a matter of time.
Does She Wear a Sun Dress? Yes, when she’s not wearing her PJs and crying to Dirty Dancing.
Does She Sing? Constantly. It’s the easiest way for her to express emotions.
Read more: New Girl: How Zooey Plays the Same Role Every Time