6. Alison Pill (The Newsroom)
We’ve seen her in solid roles in good movies, so it pains us to watch her as the bumbling and idiotic Maggie on this show. Sure, starring in an Aaron Sorkin show on HBO sounded good on paper, but she’d be better off cutting her losses before people forget why she was ever appealing.
- thinkpuunk reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity and added:
- appleapricot likes this
- rhynohyde said: ICDAM! Maggie isn’t my favorite character on the show, but the flaws you named were created for and necessary to the story. And I love the story.
- acaciacatalina likes this
- not-the-mom likes this
- naobf likes this
- fergaliciousdef likes this
- televisionwithoutpity posted this