Christina Ricci is a “get” to the precise amount that you’re able to leverage her most basic quality as an actress — her inviolable integrity, so much strength and intelligence in such a tiny, tight little package — and this role is about the opposite, about a sloppy brilliant woman whose power resides in the fact that she’s got nothing to lose. A lovely role, for a very different girl: Give me Amy Schumer, give me Mary-Lynn Rajskub. Give me my darling Natasha Leggero, she certainly deserves the world in my opinion. Give me, just off the top of my head, Zosia Mamet. She would have fucking killed this.
- Jacob Clifton, The Good Wife 4-7 “Anatomy of a Joke” Recap
- sexy-daisy-duck reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- xlolitacomplex likes this
- spidermarga reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity and added:
- melikeit2011 said: Next time I would read something about Matt Czuchry. He’s totally underrated.
- fergaliciousdef likes this
- televisionwithoutpity posted this