Sal Romano, Mad Men
Last Seen: Season 3, Episode 9’s “Wee Small Hours,” when Don and Roger fired him after he didn’t get it on with Lucky Strike’s Lee Garner, Jr.
Aside from shipping Don and Joan as of late, the hardest we’ve ever rooted for a character to get laid was Sal and the discreet men he found himself alone with. It was quite sad to see him go, and now that SCDP no longer relies on Lucky Strike’s dough, we see no reason Don can’t hire him back. Our apologies to the late Lane Pryce, but there is some extra room in the office these days.
- willworkforkurt reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- willworkforkurt likes this
- downeychocolate likes this
- natthanyoung likes this
- jen22201 likes this
- batwbutterflywings likes this
- jackrosejackrose likes this
- scomet likes this
- sketchyandspook reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- valdemort18 reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity and added:
- burbanked likes this
- indiefoxjosh likes this
- televisionwithoutpity posted this