Want your potato chips to have a little kick to ‘em? Squeeze ketchup directly into the bag, shake it up and then eat and enjoy.
The Ultimate Lemonade: Five pounds of sugar, two gallons of lemon juice and then more sugar to taste. Also, we don’t talk about gogo juice anymore. Period.
The Ultimate Sketti: Boil a large pot of water, add spaghetti and once it’s cooked to al dente perfection, throw a strand against the wall to make sure that it sticks.
The Ultimate Sketti Sauce: Equal parts ketchup and butter, microwaved until both are melted and easily combined. Serve with Ultimate Sketti.
Above all else, even if you are starving and already ate everything else and it has been a while since you done had road kill in your belly, do not eat Glitzy.
- fyeahpaulajones likes this
- xxcaseyjanexx likes this
- riverphoenixnose likes this
- tifatron reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- megalomanial reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- supguan likes this
- thejamesholmes likes this
- blindcinema reblogged this from kensnes and added:
- kensnes reblogged this from wonderhowyougotthisfar
- mrskarinapayne likes this
- chickenmonday likes this
- chinnychinchindimple likes this
- floatdown-autumnleavess reblogged this from canufuckinnot
- canufuckinnot likes this
- canufuckinnot reblogged this from wonderhowyougotthisfar
- wonderhowyougotthisfar reblogged this from adollamakemehollabitch
- adollamakemehollabitch reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- tangy-taylor reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- vanessahodge reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- swaglexyswag69 likes this
- sharpasamachete reblogged this from televisionwithoutpity
- cocotech likes this
- wewatchmoretvthanyou likes this
- thesociologist likes this
- televisionwithoutpity posted this